Terms of Services
All our terms and conditions are listed below, if you have any ambiguity please contact us here Thanks for connecting.
User Agreement: Seekkr.com
Seekkr is an online community platform that connects service providers with service seeker for example households, individuals and businesses owners.
All defined terms in this Agreement have the meaning given to them in the Seekkr Glossary.
1. SCOPE OF SEEKKR SERVICES
- 1.1Seekkr provides the services marketplace to enable services seekers to post task or for service provider to post their services.
- 1.2 Services provider or Tasker may make an Offer in response to a posted Task. Some parts of Offer details may be made publicly available, including to internet users who are not using our site.
- 1.3 A Poster may revoke or modify a Posted Task at any time before he/she accepts an Offer. Seekkr reserves the right to cancel all Offers on a Posted Task made prior to the modification or amendment.
- 1.4 If a Poster accepts an Offer on the Seekkr Platform, a Task Contract is created between the Tasker and the Poster.
- 1.5 Upon creation of a Task Contract, the Poster must pay the Agreed Price into the Escrow Account. If the payment is cash on delivery and denies to pay that amount to the tasker, poster will be fined for that.
- 1.6 Upon creation of the Task Contract, Seekkr has rendered Seekkr Services and the Service Fee is due and payable by the tasker.
- 1.7 Once the Task Contract is created, the Tasker and Poster may vary the Task Contract on the Seekkr Platform. The Poster and Tasker are encouraged to use Seekkr private messaging system to amend or vary the Task Contract (including the Agreed Price) or to otherwise communicate.
- 1.8 The Tasker must perform the Services required under the Task Contract, including in accordance with any additional terms or conditions agreed by the parties.
- 1.9 Once the Services are complete, the Tasker must provide notice of that on the Seekkr Platform.
- 1.10 Once the Services are complete, the Poster must provide notice of that on the Seekkr Platform.
- 1.11 Once the Posted Task has been completed and the
Poster confirms the Services are completed, or if Seekkr
is satisfied the Services have been completed, the Tasker
Funds will be released from the Escrow Account.
If the payment is made in cash form, in that case tasker will have to transfer Seekkr’s cut to our either through Bank Transfer, Jazz Mobile Wallet or Jazz cash.
- 1.12 After the Task Contract is completed, the parties are encouraged to review and provide feedback of the Services on the Seekkr Platform.
2. SEEKKR’s ROLE AND OBLIGATIONS
- 2.1 Seekkr provides the Seekkr Platform only, enabling Users to publish Posted Tasks and make Offers on Posted Tasks.
- 2.2 Seekkr only permits individuals over 18 years of age to become Users.
- 2.3 Users must be natural persons, but can specify within their account description that they represent a business entity.
- 2.4 At its absolute discretion, Seekkr may refuse to allow any person to register or create an account with Seekkr or cancel or suspend any existing account.
- 2.5 Registering and creating an account with Seekkr is free. There is no charge for a Poster to post tasks, or for other Seekkr Users to review content on the Seekkr Platform, including Posted Tasks.
- 2.6 Seekkr accepts no liability for any aspect of the Poster and Tasker interaction, including but not limited to the description, performance or delivery of Services.
- 2.7 Seekkr has no responsibility and makes no warranty as to the truth or accuracy of any aspect of any information provided by Users, including, but not limited to, the ability of Taskers to perform tasks or supply items, or the honesty or accuracy of any information provided by Posters or the Posters' ability to pay for the Services requested.
- 2.8 Except for liability in relation to any Non-excludable Condition, the Seekkr Service is provided on an "as is" basis, and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- 2.9 Seekkr has no obligation to any User to assist or involve itself in any dispute between Users, although may do so to improve User experience.
3. USER OBLIGATIONS
- 3.1 You will at all times:
- (a) comply with this Agreement (including all Policies) and all applicable laws and regulations;
- (b) only post accurate information on the Seekkr Platform;
- (c) promptly and efficiently perform obligations to other User under a Task Contract; and
- (d) ensure that You are aware of any laws that apply to You as a Poster or Tasker, or in relation to using the Seekkr Platform.
- 3.2 You agree that any content (whether provided by Seekkr, a User or a third party) on the Seekkr Platform may not be used on third party sites or for other business purposes without Seekkr’s prior permission.
- 3.3 You must not use the Seekkr Platform for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- 3.4 You must maintain control of Your Seekkr account and must not deal your account in any way, including by allowing others to use Your account, or by transferring or selling Your account or any of its content to another person.
- 3.5 You grant Seekkr an unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify and adapt any content and information posted on the Seekkr Platform for the purpose of publishing material on the Seekkr Platform and as otherwise may be required to provide the Seekkr Service, for the general promotion of the Seekkr Service, and as permitted by this Agreement.
- 3.6 You agree that any information posted on the Seekkr Platform must not, in any way whatsoever, be potentially or actually harmful to Seekkr or any other person. Harm includes, but is not limited to, economic loss that will or may be suffered by Seekkr.
- 3.7 Without limiting any provision of this Agreement, any information You supply to Seekkr or publish in a Posted Task (including as part of an Offer) must be up to date and kept up to date and must not:
- *(a) be false, inaccurate or misleading or deceptive;
- *(b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- *(c) infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality or privacy;
- *(d) violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export and import control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination and trade practices/fair trading laws);
- *(e) be defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing;
- *(f) be obscene or contain any material that, in Seekkr‘s sole and absolute discretion, is in any way inappropriate or unlawful, including, but not limited to obscene, inappropriate or unlawful images; or
- *(g) contain any malicious code, data or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally causes harm or subverts the intended function of any Seekkr Platform, including, but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or Personal Information.
- 3.8 Seekkr Platform may from time to time engage location-based or map-based functionality. The Seekkr Platform may display the location of Posters and Taskers to persons browsing the Seekkr Platform. Each Poster will be asked to provide the street and suburb where the Services are to be delivered. A Poster should never disclose personal details such as the Poster's full name, street number, phone number or email address in a Posted Task or in any other public communication on the Seekkr Platform.
- 3.9 Taskers must provide Services to Posters in accordance with the Task Contract, unless the Services are prohibited by law, this Agreement, an agreement between the User and a third party or by any of our Policies.
- 3.10 You must not, when supplying Services, charge a Poster any fees on top of the Tasker Funds. However, the parties to a Task Contract may agree to amend the Agreed Price through the Seekkr Platform.
- 3.11 It is recommended not to request payments outside of the Seekkr Platform from the poster. This is recommended for the security of your payment.
- 3.12 If a Tasker agrees to pay some costs of completing the Services (such as equipment to complete the Services), the Tasker is solely responsible for obtaining any reimbursement from the Poster. Seekkr advises Taskers not to agree to incur costs in advance of receiving the payment for these costs, unless the Tasker is confident the Poster will reimburse the costs promptly.
- 3.13 If Seekkr determines at its sole discretion that You have breached any obligation under this clause 3, it reserves the rights to remove any content, Posted Task or Offer You have submitted to the Seekkr Service or cancel or suspend Your account and/or any Task Contracts.
- 4.1 Upon the creation of a Task Contract, the Tasker owes Seekkr the Service Fee. The Service Fee will automatically be deducted from the Agreed Price held in the Escrow Account.
- 4.2 If the Posted Task requires a Tasker to incur costs in completing the Services, the cost incurred will not be included in any calculation of Fees.
- 4.3 Fees do not include any fees that may be due to Third Party Service providers. All Third Party Service providers are paid pursuant to a User's separate agreement with that Third Party Service provider.
- 4.4 All Fees and charges payable to Seekkr are non-cancellable and non-refundable, subject to Your rights under any Non-Excludable Conditions.
- 4.5 If Seekkr introduces a new service on the Seekkr Platform, the Fees applying to that service will be payable as from the launch of the service.
- 4.6 Seekkr may set-off any Fees against any Tasker Funds or other amounts held by Seekkr on behalf of a User.
- 4.7 Seekkr may restrict a User's account until all Fees have been paid.
5. PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- 5.1 If:
- (a) the Poster and the Tasker mutually agree to cancel the Task Contract; or
- (b) following reasonable attempts by a Poster to contact a Tasker to perform the Task Contract, the Task Contract is cancelled;
- (c) Seekkr is satisfied that the Agreed Price should be returned to the Poster, then, subject to clause 5.3, Seekkr will pay the Tasker Funds held in the Escrow Account to the Poster. Seekkr may also pay to the account of the Poster, on behalf of the Tasker, an additional amount up to the value of the Service Fee collected in connection with the Task Contract.
- 5.2 Any amount paid by Seekkr on behalf of a Tasker under clause 5.1 will be a debt owed by the Tasker to Seekkr.
- 5.3 If a Task Contract is cancelled:
- (a) Seekkr will retain the Service Fee in accordance with clause 4.1; and
- (b) the cancellation will be attributed to the Tasker unless the Tasker can provide evidence to Seekkr satisfaction (in its sole opinion) that the Poster caused the cancellation of the Task Contract. If cancelled by the Poster (as determined by this clause), the Poster must pay the Cancellation Admin Fee. The Cancellation Admin Fee will be equal to the Service Fee that has been charged to the Tasker under the relevant Task Contract (which will not exceed 20% of the Agreed Price). Seekkr may agree to refund the Service Fee to the Tasker.
- 5.4 If the parties agree to any additional cancellation fee payable under the Task Contract, it is the responsibility of the party aggrieved to claim any amount owed directly from the other.
- 5.5 Following resolution of a cancelled Task Contact in accordance with clause 5.1, Seekkr may take up to 14 days to return the Agreed Price (less the Cancellation Admin Fee, if applicable) to the Poster.
- 5.6 If, for any reason, the task has not been marked as complete either from tasker or poster, we will wait for 14 days in case of any dispute.
- 5.7 If, no claim is made in between these 14 days, Seekkr will consider that task as completed and transfer the payment to the taskers fund.
- 5.8 No dispute will be accepted after 14 days starting from the day you have assigned your task to the tasker
6. BUSINESS PARTNERS (Posters)
- 6.1 Seekkr may enter into agreements with Business Partners and may seek to engage Taskers in the provision of Business Services. Taskers who agree to perform Business Services for Business Partners acknowledge and agree that Seekkr and the Business Partner may on-sell Services supplied to third parties for an increased fee.
- 6.2 Business Partners may require Taskers providing Business Services to be approved or hold particular qualifications. Seekkr may assist Business Partners to locate suitably qualified Taskers. Seekkr makes no warranty that it will promote any or all suitably qualified Taskers to Business Partners.
- 6.3 Business Partners may require Taskers to enter into a Business Partner Contract before providing Business Services.
- 6.4 Where a Tasker accepts a Posted Task with a Business Partner:
- (a) the Tasker must provide Business Services to the Business Partner in accordance with the Task Contract and any applicable Business Partner Contract; and
- (b) the terms of the Business Partner Contract will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
7. PAYMENT FACILITY
- 7.1 Seekkr will be using multiple payment gateways to ensure convenience and security.
- 7.2 Seekkr is currently offering Jazz cash, Jazz mobile wallet, Credit and Debit Card facility and bank transfer. Apart from these online services we are also offering Cash on delivery option for your convenience.
- 7.3 No additional charges will be applicable for online transaction. Seekkr will bear those additional charges.
- 7.4 We highly recommend our users to use online payment methods instead of offline method (Cash on Delivery). This will ensure taskers, that their payment is already secured and since payment is held with Seekkr, this can insure better work quality from the taskers as well. So it will be beneficial for both parties.
8. PAYMENT DISBURSEMENT FACILITY
- 8.1 All the payments held in Escrow account will be transferred to the taskers as per their share
- 8.2 We will disburse your payments once every day
- 8.3 Every day (except weekends), we will process your payments by 4:00 pm. All the tasks that are marked as complete and paid via online payment methods, we will transfer their payments to the taskers account. This processing will take few hours, before you get payment in your account.
- 8.4 Seekkr will transfer these payments after deducting Seekkr Service Charges (20%)
- 8.5 You can choose your payment method by going in settings, we are offering Jazzcash, Jazz Mobile Wallet and bank transfer. You can choose whichever method suits you the best.
9. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- 9.1 Seekkr from time to time include Third Party Services on the Seekkr Platform. These Third Party Services are not provided by Seekkr.
- 9.2 Third Party Services are offered to Users pursuant to the third party's terms and conditions. Third Party Services may be promoted on the Seekkr Platform as a convenience to our Users who may find the Third Party Services of interest or of use.
- 9.3 If a User engages with any Third Party Service provider, the agreement will be directly between the User and that Third Party Service provider.
- 9.4 Seekkr makes no representation or warranty as to the Third Party Services. However, to help us continue to improve our Seekkr Platform, Users may inform Seekkr of their Third Party Service experience here.
10. VERIFICATION & BADGES
- 10.1 Seekkr may use Identity Verification Services.
- 10.2 You agree that Seekkr Identity Verification Services may not be fully accurate as all Seekkr Services are dependent on User-supplied information and/or information or verification services provided by third parties.
- 10.3 You are solely responsible for identity verification and Seekkr accepts no responsibility for any use that is made of an Seekkr Identity Verification Service.
- 10.4 Seekkr Identity Verification Services may be modified at any time.
- 10.5 The Seekkr Platform may also include a User-initiated feedback system to help evaluate Users.
- 10.6 Seekkr may make Badges available to Taskers. The available Badge can be requested by the Tasker via the Seekkr Platform, and arranged on behalf of the Tasker and issued by Seekkr, for a fee. Obtaining Badges may be subject to the provision of certain information or documentation by the Tasker and determined by Seekkr or a third party verifier subject to its terms.
- 10.7 You acknowledge that Badges are point in time checks and may not be accurate at the time it is displayed. You acknowledge that to the extent You relied on a Badge in entering into a Task Contract, you do so aware of this limitation. You should seek to verify any Badge with the Tasker prior to commencing the task.
- 10.8 It remains the Tasker's responsibility to ensure that information or documentation it provides in obtaining a Badge is true and accurate and must inform Seekkr immediately if a Badge is no longer valid.
- 10.9 Seekkr may, at its discretion, issue Badges to Taskers for a fee.
- 10.10 The issue of a Badge to a Tasker remains in the control of Seekkr and the display and use of a Badge is licensed to the Tasker for use on the Seekkr Platform only. Any verification obtained as a result of the issue of a Badge may not be used for any other purpose outside of the Seekkr Platform.
- 10.11 Seekkr retains the discretion and right to not issue, or remove without notice, a Badge if You are in breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, the Badge has been issued incorrectly, obtained falsely, has expired, is no longer valid or for any other reason requiring its removal by Seekkr.
- 11.1 Seekkr, doesn’t provide any insurance services either to poster nor tasker
- 11.3 We are a platform that connects service providers to house/businesses/individuals
- 11.4 While getting taskers on board we verify them by ID card and number.
- 12.1 You can complain about any comment made on the Seekkr Platform using the 'Report' function of the Seekkr Platform or contact Seekkr via the Seekkr Platform.
- 12.2 Seekkr is entitled to suspend or terminate Your account at any time if Seekkr, in its sole and absolute discretion, is concerned by any feedback about You, or considers Your feedback rating to be problematic for other Seekkr Users.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 13.1 Except for liability in relation to breach of Non-excludable Condition, to the extent permitted by law, Seekkr specifically disclaims all liability for any loss or damage (actual, special, direct, indirect and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (including, without limitation, loss or damage relating to any inaccuracy of information provided, or the lack of fitness for purpose of any goods or service supplied), arising out of or in any way connected with any transaction between Posters and Taskers.
- 13.2 Except for liability in relation to a breach of any Non-excludable Condition, to the extent permitted by law, Seekkr specifically disclaims all liability for any loss or damage (actual, special, direct, indirect and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (including, without limitation, loss or damage relating to any inaccuracy of information provided, or the lack of fitness for purpose of any goods or service supplied), arising out of or in any way connected with any transaction between You and any Third Party Service provider who may be included from time to time on the Seekkr Platform.
- 13.3 Except for liability in relation to a breach of any Non-excludable Condition, and to the extent permitted by law, Seekkr is not liable for any Consequential Loss arising out of or in any way connected with the Seekkr Services.
- 13.4 Except for liability in relation to a breach of any Non-excludable Condition, Seekkr‘s liability to any User of the Seekkr Service is limited to the total amount of payment made by that User to Seekkr during the twelve month period prior to any incident causing liability of Seekkr, or $50, whichever is greater.
- 13.5 Seekkr’s liability to You for a breach of any Non-excludable Condition (other than a Non-excludable Condition that by law cannot be limited) is limited, at our option to any one of resupplying, replacing or repairing, or paying the cost of resupplying, replacing or repai